Supporting positive images and active participation of Luo Social Forum in the the community.
Our objective is to Empower, engage and create opportunities among the communities in UK and abroad to access and participate in the mainstream provision; by Social Entrepreneurship Programmes.
Luo Social Forum offers the following free services:
- Free internet and computer access to individuals and local community groups
- Health checks with nurse/doctors/dentist
- Domestic violence, support and care
- Martial art, Wrestling, Athletics, football, cultural events and education
- Home visits to the elderly
- Interpretation and Translation
- Volunteering opportunities for BAME community
supported by Charity No. 1135524 Company No 06673027